2. Information We Collect
We collect information about you through our Site. The types of information we collect depend on how you use the Site.
a. Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect information you voluntarily submit to us, such as your name, work email, company, job title, and your interest in our services. For example, you may provide us with information when you contact us for a demo or provide us with feedback through the Site.
b. Information We Collect Automatically
We, or our third-party providers, may also collect device information, IP Addresses, http referrer fields, and other information about your computer or device and your usage of our Site. We may also collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. We automatically receive information about your interactions with our Site, such as the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits. We may also collect general information about your location (e.g. inferred from an IP address) and with your consent, more specific information about your location (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Site). If you no longer wish for us to collect and use GPS location information, you may disable the location features on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. Please see your device manufacturer settings.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information for business and commercial purposes, such as:
- To respond to your questions or inquiries;
- To communicate with you, including to communicate with you about our products and services;
- To analyze and improve our services;
- To improve our advertising and marketing;
- To comply with our legal obligations or as permitted by law;
- To protect the safety and integrity of our employees, third parties, and/or our services;
- To prevent fraud and enforce our legal terms; and
- To administer and troubleshoot the Site or our services.
We may combine information that we collect from you through the Site with information that we obtain from affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties, and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Site. We may use de-identified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share such data with any third parties, including without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
4. How We Share the Information We Collection
We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates.
- Consent/At Your Direction: We may disclose your information to nonaffiliated third parties based on your consent to do so.
- Vendors: We may share your information with third-party vendors that provide services to us, such as third-party hosting providers.
- Legal Requirements: We may share or disclose certain information if we believe in good faith that doing so is necessary or appropriate to comply with any law enforcement, legal, or regulatory process, such as to respond to a warrant, subpoena, court order, or other applicable laws and regulations.
- Business Transfer: We may share or disclose certain information, in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect information that you submit to us. However, no system is completely secure or error-free. We do not, and cannot, guarantee the complete security of your information.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Site is intended for users over the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under 13 (or a higher age threshold where applicable) has provided us with personal data, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such information.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites
Please note that the Site may contain links to third-party websites. Since we do not control third-party sites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your information on such sites.
8. Do-Not-Track Notice
This Site does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do-Not-Track signals.